Nagpur Updates: The Nagpur Municipal Corporation and Orange City Water appealed to their customers to review online e-bills or get SMS updates on mobile water bills when the world was limited to their homes following a city locked down-Corona virus outbreak.
With no printing facilities, NMC-OCW has decided to issue e-bills as well as SMS reminders to customers about this quarter’s water bills. The bills were given to all customers on an average basis, but for this reason, customers must be reported on the OCW website www.ocwindia.com on the “Market Corner” list.
With the proper support of Nagpur District Administration, Nagpur Police, and NMC, OCW has closed its cash counters to minimize crowding and has already announced the use of Digital Payment facilities such as PayTM, Online Bill Portal @www.ocwindia.com, and Nagpur Water App, etc.
This move comes under the motto of respecting both workers and residents. Water customers are encouraged to review their “e-water bills” online and use the simple alternative of paying the same bills online instead of visiting the CCC’s NMC-OCW zone office. Plz
Online Billing Facility @www.ocwindia.com & Official Mobile App ‘Nagpur Water’ will allow customers to take advantage of NMC-OCW services. The step by Nagpur Municipal Corporation and Orange City Water (OCW) would allow consumers to pay their cell phone bills online.
The online service is easy and user friendly, and also offers clarity. On the next day morning of the bill date, E-bill User will receive a copy of the periodic water bill at their registered email address in pdf format.
The receipt of the email address bill will be initiated on the “Business Corner” page of the OCW website www.ocwindia.com after registration of the email address and Mobile No of the user.
- CAN (करार क्रमाांक) is a must.
- The system will ask for GIS ID or Meter No to verify consumer. Both fields are available on bills.
- Once it is verified mobile no and email address can be entered and submitted by putting the valid OTP generated and shared on their mobile no for mobile registration and email address for email id registration.
- Registration is allowed once. In case of correction, the consumer can contact call center over toll-free no.
- For any other information or complaints regarding water supply, please contact NMC-OCW Toll-Free Number: 1800-266-9899