In 2007 on the basis on two decades experience, WORKHARDT SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL In Nagpur was founded for high-end super-specialty care. Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Nagpur was established as a fitting symbol of befitting the trust of the people of Central India, which has ensured that the already existent cardiac hospital at Nagpur crosses expectations thereby facilitating accreditation with NABH. Now the citizens of central India can avail of super specialty medical care in the areas of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Minimal Access Surgery and Critical Care. Nagpur has the highest literacy rate in India and also known as an orange city famous for fruit oranges and a major trade centre for orange cultivation. Wockhardt Hospital is located at a distance of 7km away from Nagpur’s Airport named the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, also has a domestic terminal. Wockhardt Hospital is located at the centre of the heart of the city and is equipped with
• Carl Zeiss HD Neuro microscope system with Neuro endoscopy system for Minimal
invasive spinal surgeries.
• CUSA & dedicated Bipolar Cauterization system to have precision during electro-
surgical cutting & coagulation & tumor breakage & aspiration.
• Stryker make 2 nos. of Ortho surgical system for taking all kind Ortho surgical
• Navigation system to have better & faster planning of joint replacement procedures.
• 118 patient beds (33 for Critical Care)
• A dedicated AHU system and laminar flow assembly
• Backed up 10 bedded SICU
• State of the art OT (4 nos.)
• Complete Karl Storz Laparoscopy system with 3 chip high-resolution camera
processor system for Minimal invasive procedures.
Wockhardt Hospital also some special health checkup packages for their international